Sunday, September 23, 2007

what a rough week...

All in all, it was generally a rough week. Did I manage to get some drawing in? Yes. Where they great? No, but that's not what I'm striving for. Did they help me deal with some of the raw emotions that came up to the surface? Yup! What a cheap source of therapy!!!

I did a couple of the EDM challenges. I sketched my feet. That was fun. One would think I have an obsession with my feet (which I probably do - for the amount of shoes I buy). It seems I have a number of photos and sketches of my feet. As I was sketching this challenge, I had a flash of memory that I had done a similar sketch before. After flipping through a couple of older sketchbooks, it was indeed true I had sketched my feet a few times! It would be fun just to collect all the photos and sketches I have of my feet and put them together in a collage. "Lillian's feet" -- well...after all, they are my most favourite part of my body! ;-)

No comments: