Monday, September 24, 2007

Finally...two EDM challenges done!

OK...I think I've figured out how to post my drawings. Somehow they look better in real life than on the computer. I guess the next step is for me to figure out how the camera works and take a decent picture.

The first one is my bedpost. The funny thing about this is, we've had this bed since we got married...and it was only recently that I realized my bed as a girl was also a "cannonball" bed.


The second challenge is a drawing of my feet...which also looks better in the sketchbook than it does here.

1 comment:

Serena Lewis said...

Lovely sketches, Lillian!

I have found that scanning sketches gives a more accurate and precise image than that taken with a camera. After I've scanned the image, I can then re-size it in a graphics program. I can also correct any grey or dull cast in a graphics program by using the Brightness and Contrast tools. :)