Sunday, November 2, 2008

New painting

I started a new painting, a couple of weeks ago, of the view on my drive home. The two apartment towers in Leaside at sunset look really cool. The style I've painted it in is more abstract than how I normally paint, but I like it and it feels authentic to me, if that makes sense. I've left it for a bit because of what is going on with my father. I was thinking of doing a number of views in this style. Including the view along O'Connor on I drive toward the Trillium building. My idea was to do a series of buildings that are meaningful to me in terms of my day-to-day activities.

1 comment:

Jamie Ridler said...

Hiya, thanks for coming by the Soul Coaching book blog. You can absolutely still join us at any time, if you like. People have been joining in, each step of the way.

I won't be doing a group in December but am thinking about leading one in January. It would be great to have you be a part of the exploration :)